Radon Measurement by EcoVision

The above link will take you to the EPA guide for homebuyers and home sellers.


The above link is the EPA Radon zone map.

I use Sun Nuclear 1027 radon monitors. These are for continuous monitoring during short term (usually 48 hours) or long term testing. They must be calibrated once per year by a certified lab. These are very accurate monitors, not charcoal canisters. Do connect to the EPA site and educate yourself on radon. It is a good idea to have the home you are considering buying tested for radon.
Give us a call at 970-586-5068 if you have questions about radon, or testing.